Find Your New Home
Sarah especially enjoys helping first-time homebuyers and individuals looking to buy or build a new-construction home. For more than five years, Sarah has represented Orton Homes, a well-known and highly respected builder in the Des Moines area, and she loves introducing new clients to the new construction process. She will put herself in the client’s shoes to help clients make informed decisions, overcome obstacles, and ensure the end result is what the client envisioned.
Technology that works in your favor
Today’s market is moving faster than ever. Sarah uses the latest technology to streamline your experience.
Showingtime is a great tool for both buyers or sellers. For sellers, it allows us to keep track and schedule buyers to look at our listings and it also gathers feedback from those buyers/agents to allow us to better position ourselves within the market. For buyers, it allows us to schedule multiple showings at once, giving us real time updates of those properties and also allows us to give our feedback/interest to those sellers we are working with.
I utilize Dot Loop on an everyday basis for all of my clients. Dot Loop allows us to write offers, update paperwork and/or list properties from anywhere at any time. It also allows clients to view, sign and save those documents from their own computers.
- Find a Realtor you can trust and get educated
- Get pre-approved by a local lender
- House hunting: finding a home that is the perfect fit
- Write an offer on a house
- Offer Negotiation
- Home Inspection and negotiate any home repairs
- Home appraisal
- Prepare for closing: home owner’s insurance, utilities
- Final walk-thru
- Closing time
- Find a Realtor that will aid in ensuring that your home is priced according to the current market
- Market your home to reach the most buyers possible
- Communicate with agents to ensure potential buyers are pre-approved and qualified
- Negotiate any and all offers and prioritize the seller’s interests
- Find solutions to any obstacles that may arise
- Keep all parties informed throughout the entire process to ensure a smooth transaction
“Sarah was an absolute dream to work with. She made our home buying experience easy and stress free. Not only was she knowledgeable and informative but she always kept us in communication on what was being done and knew what best fit our needs. I would recommend 10/10.”
In Real Estate, communication is key to successful transactions and building relationships. I pride myself on being available to my clients on their schedule so that they don’t miss out on any opportunities presented to them (buying, selling or investing). I make sure that I know my clients preferred communication method so that we are able to communicate as quickly and effectively as possible.
Ready to get started?
Sarah offers a free Comparative Market Analysis to all Sellers interested in finding out what their home is worth. Contact her today to schedule a meeting.